Security Planning for Short Term Closure
As more and more businesses send staff home and temporarily close their doors to visitors during the Coronavirus Pandemic, they may need to leverage remote services and support for some of their business functions, including fire & security.
Loss prevention and risk reduction measures should be considered for all buildings in the event of closure, even if it’s only temporary. Unoccupied properties are vulnerable to fire, theft and malicious damage and need to be managed accordingly.
Our Remote Monitoring Solutions enable your business to continue safeguarding your premises remotely, to give you peace of mind.
Built around the CSL DualCom DigiAir solution, we can provide a 24/7 remote monitoring service.
Upon activation of your intruder alarm system your control panel registers an emergency event and sends a signal, utilises all mobile networks, via the WorldSIM, to our Category 2 NSI Gold Standard BS5979 accredited Alarm Receiving Centre (ARC).
Our highly trained operators will handle your alarms and evaluate the situation and ensure the threat is dealt with and the property re-secured.
You can select additional monitoring services to complement the solution including:
• No telephone line is required, thereby reducing ongoing security-related utility costs
• Signalling device can be installed quickly and efficiently
• Remotely monitor your security and fire life safety risks 24/7 through our NSI Gold AVRC
• Alternative solution to Manned Guarding
• Up to 75% cheaper than employing a security guard